Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

My new art journal

This year I am part of the 'Art to the 5th Acadamy' and there I participate at the free workshop 'The Original Documented Live Project'.
Every week there is a challenge for a page or two in our art journals. Today I will show you my first three pages...

my journal is a calendar form 'Paperblanks', two pages a week, I love this books.....

first week, first challenge: book papers, I built layers from book or magazine pages and my word for 2015: CREATE
week two: gesso, I used it as first layer, I did photo transfers form me as a child and as adult.....

week three: the colorweel, I had this cool magazine page about the meaning of the colors




1 comment:

  1. I love your art journal and look forward to seeing more. The Art to the 5th is such a cool project - I'm seeing pages for it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete