Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Week 9 Of The Documented Life Project

I'm done with my art journal page for week 9 of the documented life project. The challenge for this week was: "Using at least five layers - give me a hight five." I'll show you here my progress and which layers I choosed.

this is my finished page
and here I started - my first idea was to use this old photograph of Munic on my page


my first layer - a newspaper page

second layer - acrylic paint on my Gelli Arts Printing Plate

printed on the journal page

third layer - my old photograph

a little of Distress Ink to make an older look

a lot of dots for the fourth layer in blue

here i marked my layers




my page with four layers - what to use at the fifth?

orange-yellow I love it!

number five

finished and I love it like it is




No comments:

Post a Comment