Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Week 13 - The Documented Life Project

This weeks theme was: "Make a costume element" and "Ride the energy of your own unique spirit. (Gabrielle Roth)".
My costume elements are the prints with the bubble wrap, I use them often in my Art Journal. I love it when all the page is bubbled.... The leg with the high heel pumps is a symbol for me for movement and advancement. I think I forge ahead with my art journaling.....




I started the hole page with collaging magazine elements

then I scratched matte medium mixed with acrylic paint over the elements

I stamped with bubble wrap over it

used a Sharpie fine point marker to line out the elements

and colored the page with my Polycromos colored pencils

I added the band for the text

and here I decided to take elements from left side over on the right side to link the sides

again stamping with bubble wrap

after more color and doodling around the circles: finished!








No comments:

Post a Comment