Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Documented Life Project Week 17

The challenge of 25. April (Week 17) was: 'Inks - Before The Ink Is Dry'. I used some pictures out of an old magazine and acrylic inks.

the completed page DLP Week 17


a sneak peek into my creative space 

I started with gesso on my page and cutted out some pictures from an old magazine


glued into place with Liquitex Matte Medium


my inks are from Daler & Rowney "Acrylic Artists Ink"

I dropped the ink on the page

and sprayed some water on the drop

I made a wash with a brush

more color

and water

a foamy wash

than I splashed more color on the page



I used a stencil to make the green dots



than I painted some details


I made some journaling and cutted out a few words


I love my magic carpet

making art is 'ME TIME'



completed page

1 comment: